Death matters is an initiative of Lucienne Kelfkens as part of the innovative project “Creating space for change”, conducted at the University of Cape Town.
The website is to inform both the general public as well as interested parties on the progress of the project and it separate activities, such as:
- Fact finding mission for relevant data regarding the community workshops and consumer education activities around financial literacy and sustainability related to burials.
- the documentary
- product innovation in the funeral insurance industry
- development of ideas for a memorial park
- collaborative efforts with the Netherlands on an interfaith ‘farewell center’
- other upcoming relevant activities for which one of the stakeholders would like to take co responsibility.